IDO Sale will start soon

UPCOMINNG

CHAINSWAP

ETH
Advance Decentralized Exchange for swapping both BEP-20 & ERC-20 tokens

      • Rate 1ETH=23CHAINSWAP
        HardCap = 550 ETH
        Access - Public

      • Buy here

 
                    
                   


THE FIRST IDO PLATFORM DESIGN FOR LAUCHPAD,IDO AND DEX TOKENS PRE-SALE

Chainswap IDO is a Unique segment of Cswap Exchange that help blockchain projects(Defi) to raise capital to develop their brands and to provide liquidity in Decentralized Exchanges.

Why Chainswap IDO

Security:
The CHAINSWAP team careful select the profitable and reliable projects for you, we did all of the necessary due diligence to prepare a project for an IDO. you just have to prepare your self to take part in the next upcoming IDO.
Liquidity provider:
65% of the amount raised will be use to provide liquidity on Decentralized exchange, this amount will be locked for atleast 6 months, the remaining 35% will be return to the admin of the project after 2 months. But if the project admin or owner try to rug pull the 35% will be release to the IDO participants with immediate effect as a compesations to the investors.
Know Your Customer(KYC)
There will be thorough investigation before listing any project, we will carefully select project with solid KYC of the project admin, we will request for the Linkedin account of atleast 3 team members,their International passport or National I.D card and prove of address of atleast 3 of the team members before we can bring their project to you.

Features

img

Anti-scam feature

Rug pull detecting

img

Fully decentralized

No third party involvement

img

Quality Projects

Diligent and critically examine project before listing for IDO

img

Liquidity Locked

Liquidity Locked for six months.

  
        
Chainswap Token Hodlers will be qualify to participate in Cswap IDO.
• IDO PARTICIPATION: AMATEUR PACKAGE! Hodl minimum of 10 CHAINSWAP tokens for 20 days to participate in future IDOs. SENIOR PACKAGE! Hodl minimum of 50 CHAINSWAP tokens for 20 days to participate in future IDOs. ENTHUSIAST PACKAGE! Hodl minimum of 100 CHAINSWAP tokens for 20 days to participate in future IDOs. VETERAN PACKAGE! Hodl minimum of 500 CHAINSWAP tokens for 20 days to participate in future IDOs. • The benefit of holding chainswap: Amateurs will be able to buy only 8% of total amount of token to be sold. Seniors will be able to buy only 17% of total amount of token to be sold. Enthusiasts will be able to buy only 25% of total amount of token to be sold. Veterans will be able to buy only 50% of total amount of token to be sold. • 10% of total amount raised to be share by hodlers: All CHAINSWAP hodlers will share 10% of the total amounts raised. Amateurs will get 8% from the amount. Seniors will get 17% from the amount. Enthusiasts will get 25% from the amount. Veterans will get 50% from the amount. Let your money work for you while you are sleeping, CSWAP TEAM will work hard to make your dreams come to reality.
Submit your project for verification

Apply here

img

What is Chainswap

Chainswap is a Governance Token of Cswap Exchange built on both Ethereum ERC20 and Binance Bsc20,with the maximum supply of 100,000 Tokens. It can be use to provide liquidity,Staking on our Dapp and will also be use as based token for swapping on Cswap exchange.

Why Cswap

CSWAP (also known as Chainswap) perform unique functions that none of Decentralized Exchange has ever done, it was created to improve and ugrade how dex work, Chainswap Exchange is an improved dex that allow traders to switch from the two biggest smart contract in Blockchain, i.e you will be able to use Chainswap on both ethereum erc-20 and bsc bep-20. that is the new innovation brought to you by Chainswap team.

ChainSwap Roadmap

MAY 2021

Active

Chains token generation event & smartcontract development .

AUGUST 2021

Active

Cswap token IDO listing on Miso shortly listing on Sushiswap,Uniswap and Some DEXs

SEPTEMBER 2021

Comming Soon

Launch first CSWAP IDO .

OCTOBER 2021

Comming Soon

Staking via Credible Pool and Yield Farming.

NOVEMBER 2021

Comming Soon

Cswap Exchange interface and swapping of both Beep-20 and Erc-20 token on Cswap.exchange..

DECEMBER 2021

Comming Soon

Listing of Chainswap token on more Exchanges.

Tokenomics And Sale

• Circulating Supply

30,000 CHAINSWAP

• Total Supply

100,000 CHAINSWAP

• Maximum Supply

100,000 CHAINSWAP

• HARDCAP

550 ETH

• Pre-sale

1CHAINSWAP = 0.044ETH

• Initial Exchange price

1CHAINSWAP = 0.08ETH



    

MAJOR PARTNERS.

Top